Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lite Updates Notify
Linux Lite just keeps getting better and better!  ;D
[Image: EtYqOrS.png%5D]

Left Mac OS X for Linux in Jan 2014
That is a great idea.  One less thing to manually explain.
Want to thank me?  Click my [Thank] link.
(10-03-2017, 06:53 AM)Jerry link Wrote: New feature coming - report number of kernels installed and recommend removal to free up space:

[Image: 0hsrku2.png]

Update now available.

In another application update, Install Updates will fix the boot splash automatically if the any Ubuntu packages try to mess with us Smile
The count I get on this is off.  It said I had double digit kernels installed.  I had one version (granted with 4 entries to be removed).  I removed that version.  Lite Updates Notify still told me there were several installed and suggested I use Lite Tweaks to remove them.

I see this:

[Image: LGAtC3nl.png]

and this at the same time:

[Image: rDENCM5l.png]
Thanks. Later on today I'll ask you to provide some specific information to look into this. Please keep things as they are for now if that is OK.

Sent from my Mobile phone using Tapatalk

Probably needs to be tied to update-initramfs.

TC
All opinions expressed and all advice given by Trinidad Cruz on this forum are his responsibility alone and do not necessarily reflect the views or methods of the developers of Linux Lite. He is a citizen of the United States where it is acceptable to occasionally be uninformed and inept as long as you pay your taxes.
[member=5239]torreydale[/member] can you please screenshot your /lib/modules folder.
Also please screenshot your /boot folder.

Can you please also provide the output of:

Code:
ls /boot/ | grep vmlinuz | wc -l

Thank you.
[member=2]Jerry[/member] ,

[Image: IFy1djll.png]
Do you have the screenshots too?

Sent from my Mobile phone using Tapatalk